Wednesday, November 9, 2011

watercolour: starting point

I hadn't intended on posting any of my watercolour attempts until I got much better at it.
But I've been neglecting my blog lately so today I thought I'd show one of the pieces I've done. 

I've learned that watercolour is hard!! But I really enjoy the challenge.




As you can see, I have much to learn. But it might be kinda neat to track my progress as I go. So here is my starting point.

On a personal note, I have so many things going on in my life and have not had much time to create. Bear with me a little longer while I ride this wave and I'll be back to posting more very soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. If that what a beginner painter looks like, I can't wait to see what you do in a year!!! Awesome job :)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...