Friday, October 7, 2011

baby alexa

I'm starting to think I could devote an entire blog to just baby gifts!
Yes it seems that many of my friends are having babies these days. And it's wonderful.
I love making things for children and new babies. 

Alexa is the second baby girl in this family and mom wanted something with baby's name on it to hang on the wall above her crib.




This is another project inspired by the Art to Heart: Winsome Baby book by Nancy Halvorsen, but I chose to use fabrics with a lot more punch and impact.  


homemade soup and bread


I also like to give the gift of food when a friend has a baby. I've been there and really appreciated those homemade meals the most. It's like giving the gift of time. New parents don't have to worry about cooking for one night and can just focus on themselves and of course baby.



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for wall art in a baby's room... I think I may have to steal that idea!! Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...