Wednesday, August 10, 2011

back to school week - day 3



Earlier this week I showed you how to update some shirts for back to school.
You can see those posts here and here.
Today, I have just a simple project to show you, and it has to do with that classroom supply list.

I love to paint (and repaint) my house often so I have tons of those paint mixing sticks - more than I possibly need!




And it turns out they are exactly a foot long, so that got me thinking.......




A ruler that's a little bit more fun for the kids than just a straight edge!
The possibilities are endless.




Thanks for looking!
Check back tomorrow for some more fun things for school.



1 comment:

  1. So cute. What a great idea. Except for if I were to paint one for myself it would look nothing like that. Artist, I am not.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...