Saturday, March 19, 2011

there's a new kid on the block

My neighbour (and friend) had a baby this week!
We didn't know the sex until his arrival, so I've been feverishly working away to get this baby boy's gift ready ever since.
I managed to get it finished today.

Because he's the second child in this family, there's not a whole lot they 'need' in terms of gifts so I decided to give them something a little more personalized...




I used a pattern from the 'Winsome Baby' book by Art to Heart and Nancy Halvorsen.

Oh! And in case you're wondering: baby and mum are happy, healthy and home.


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! What a beautiful gift! Would you mind if I featured this on my blog next Friday? www.fastdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...