Monday, February 21, 2011

sleeping beauties

We've all been there.
You just get your little one to sleep and someone comes to the door, waking them up. For me it's usually the delivery man... and it's usually a day where I really needed a break at naptime!




Here's my solution. These little pillows can be hung from the doorbell, knocker, or mailbox. If you don't have a way to hook them on, you can use a clothespin or magnet on your metal mailbox or steel door.

And may your little beauties sleep tight from now on....


6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I took the easy way out and just turned off the doorbell when my oldest was a baby. She's seven now and we've never bothered to turn it back on!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. thank you for sharing. I'm your newest follower. It would be great if you could stop by my blog Monday and add your project to The More The Merrier Link Party.

    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin' cute!! Did you use that paper that you can print on and then iron onto fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it was way easier than you might think! I printed the words out, and then just used Sharpie fabric markers to trace them on broadcloth :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my mistake - they weren't Sharpie brand markers. But some kind of fabric markers I picked up at Michael's! I really like them and hope to get more colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...