Tuesday, November 30, 2010

welcome to booga-loo!

Welcome to my brand-spanking new blog: Booga-loo

Anyone reading this might wonder about the name I've chosen, but really it was my husband John who chose it for me (he just didn't know it). It's an endearing name he calls our sons sometimes so it's kind of a special word for me. It's fun. AND anyone who knows us well will appreciate me naming my blog after a disco dance move.


So here I am - fresh out of the womb when it comes to the blog world. So you may have to bear with me a little while I figure things out.

I hope to showcase some of my craft projects here and maybe talk about some of the things I learned along the way. Who knows where booga-loo will take us, as long as it's fun!
I do hope you check back again soon -

Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...